Coursework, Book Publishing, 2007 – 2008
- Coursework included General Interest Books, Professional Editing: Copywriting and Rewriting, and Book Production and Design.
B.A. in English, 2002 – 2006
- Graduated cum laude.
- Coursework included Creative Writing, Literature, Literary Editing, Film Studies, Writing for Communications, Psychology, and more.
National High School Institute journalism student, 2001
- Selected from over 120 high school applicants for a summer journalism program at Northwestern University.
- Developed advanced written, communicative, and investigative skills for print, television, and radio.
Reading Between the Lines, 2009 – Present
- Founder/Editor/Writer of book blog http://readingbtwthelines.blogspot.com
- Organizer of the RBtL book club in Central NJ
Boston University Editorial Society, co-founder and marketing director, 2005
The Back Bay Review, co-founder and fiction editor, 2005
The Daily Free Press, staff reporter, 2002 – 2004